Whether you are managing an ongoing health issue, in need of a preventive check-up, or dealing with an illness or minor injury, our internal medicine and family practice physicians and their professional staff always have your “big picture” wellness in mind. Our approach to care includes partnering with patients on their health and treating each person as an individual.
Things to know about our Primary Care services:
- Our physicians focus on caring for the whole patient, addressing issues affecting all areas of your body.
- We believe it’s important to partner with patients, encouraging and supporting you in taking an active role in your own health.
- Our providers are ready to help you manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease or arthritis.
- We treat patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly.
- We can serve as the first call your family makes when it comes to healthcare, referring to and collaborating with specialists as needed.
Some of the services offered, and conditions treated, by primary care providers:
- Annual physical exam
- Back-to-school physicals
- Diabetic care
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Sports physicals
- Vaccines for children and adults
- Weight loss
- Weight management
- Well-baby exams
- Women’s health
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - noon