Walk-In Flu Shots
The North Chicago and Libertyville locations are open to ALL students, employees, and the Illinois community Flu shots are also available by appointment.
Walk-ins are welcome Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Quadrivalent flu vaccine will be administered and protects against the four most common viruses suggested by the CDC for 2019-2020. To learn about other types of flu vaccines, the benefits of annual flu vaccination, and more, visit www.flu.gov.
- Bring your insurance card and I.D.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards
- Students: Upload documentation to CastleBranch to complete your annual flu shot requirement before 10/1/2019
- Flu shot $35 (if not billing insurance)
- Select HMOs accepted
- We can bill most insurances, including the student health insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.