Preparing for Your First Appointment
We’re honored that you have chosen us to provide your health care, and look forward to meeting you soon.
We understand that visiting a new doctor or medical office can be overwhelming, so we have prepared a First Visit Checklist. We hope you will find this useful as you prepare for your first visit. Should you have any questions prior to your first visit, please call us at 847-473-4357.
First Visit Checklist
- A photo ID, such as a driver’s license.
- Your current health insurance card. A list of insurances we accept.
- A list of any medications you are currently taking. This includes prescription or over-the-counter medicines, as well as any vitamins, minerals or dietary supplements.
- A list of any questions or concerns you would like to discuss with the doctor during your visit.
- Your completed patient registration packet, if you chose to fill it out before arriving at the office. View New Patient Forms.
- Any co-pay your insurance company requires you to pay for an office visit. Not sure if you owe a co-pay? We recommend you call the toll-free customer service number on your insurance card prior to your first visit to find out.
- If you owe a co-pay, this amount is due at the time of your visit. We accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).