We are here for you.
When you don’t feel well, every part of life is more challenging. That’s why we’re here — to provide the highest quality care for you and those you love, in settings that are friendly and personal, easy to access, and, for most patients, within financial reach. We want our patients to think of us not just as a healthcare provider, but as a healthcare home.
RFUHC is now offering telehealth services. Please call the office to schedule your appointment.
Our doctors are here to take care of you.
- Everyday illnesses and minor injuries
- Checkups and screenings
- Women’s wellness exams and family planning
- Education about lifestyle changes and illness prevention
- Partnering with patients to manage chronic health issues
- Referrals to specialists (including our behavioral health professionals and Scholl Foot & Ankle Center)
As part of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, the Health Clinics’ doctors belong to an academic medicine community, which keeps them at the forefront of the latest treatment options so they can best meet your needs.