Psychiatry / Psychology / Therapy
Caring for your overall wellbeing involves caring for your mental and emotional needs. Our behavioral health team offers both ongoing mental health care and crisis care for adults, children and families. We have psychiatrists and psychologists on our staff to help determine the best type of treatment for your unique needs. This could include counseling, medication, and/or psychological testing.
Now offering Telehealth Services for Behavioral Health patients. Please contact the office to schedule your appointment today.
Things to know about our Behavioral Health services:
- We offer outpatient services from providers who are experts in a variety of areas and have many tools available for assessment.
- Our center is staffed by psychiatrists, psychologists and counselors.
- A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who treats emotional and behavioral issues, sometimes with medication.
- A psychologist holds a PhD and provides therapy services.
- A counselor is a master’s level professional who specialize in helping patients restore peace of mind to everyday living.
- Not sure exactly what services you need when making an appointment? Our specialists will listen to your concerns and work with you to determine the type of provider best suited for your needs.
- We offer services to patients of all ages — children, teens, and adults — with expertise in a variety of areas, including anxiety disorders, ADHD, behavioral and conduct disorders, depression, learning disabilities, psychological testing (including the Test of Variables of Attention, or TOVA).
- Monday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.